Just a Few of Our Favorite Things:
… and just a few of the small, local purveyors
that make our events so special.
- Backyard Tomatoes – You can’t beat the taste of home-grown.
- Bay Country Bakery – Wedding cakes, beautiful and tasty. www.baycountrybakery.com
- Captain’s Ketch Seafood – Fresh, local, quality seafood. www.captainsketchseafood.com
- Eastern Shore sweet corn – Nothing else like it!
- Emilys Produce – Fruits and vegetables from Dorchester County. www.emilysproduce.com
- Fresh cut herbs from our own herb garden.
- Gluten free and allergy conscious menus – we can help.
- Julie Bakes – Wedding cakes, beautiful and tasty. www.juliebakes.com
- Homemade pie, seconds please!
- Monterey Farms Flowers – Simply stunning. www.monterayfarms.com
- Patriot Cruises – Enjoy our food while cruising the Miles River. www.patriotcruises.com
- Rise Up Coffee – 100% fair trade, organic, and roasted in Easton. www.riseupcoffee.com
- Scottish Highland Creamery – Sinful ice cream. www.scottishhighlandcreamery.com
- Seasonal Flowers – Always eye-catching. www.seasonalflowers.net
- Smith Island Cakes – Made by Smith Island Hands in Trappe.
- Town & Country Liquors – Super selection. tandcwines.com
- True Blue Program – We only use Chesapeake Bay Blue Crab Meat. www.seafood.maryland.govclick on the true blue symbol.
One Stop Wedding Information: My Eastern Shore Wedding